HARDWARE SOLUTION FOR CHIP-OFF DATA RECOVERY & DIGITAL FORENSIC ANALYSIS
January 18, 2018
We decided to start this year with the VNR update!
We filled it up with many new and unique features to make your everyday work faster and more efficient.
This is the first step in making VNR more automatic solution…read more
Visual Nand Reconstructor kit
- NAND Reader
- TSOP48 ZIF adapter
- TLGA52 ZIF adapter
- TSOP56 adapter
- BGA100 adapter
- BGA152 adapter
- BGA154 adapter
- BGA224 adapter
- Monolith adapter
- USB Flash disk with software
- miniUSB 2.0 cable
- Premium Support (1 year)
Our clients say
What about VNR? We can resume in few words: WYSIWYG - What You See Is What You Get. It’s name claims VISUAL, and really is. Fu***** easy to understand, visual, fast and EFFICIENT. Has a powerful interface, that allows to play you with data, understand patterns and extract what you want. The possibility to add or remove steps between others is like a “miracle” so not necessary to redo all steps and you get results immediately. It’s USER FRIENDLY… and most important, UNDERSTANDABLE. No plain text, numbers and mystic solutions that “maybe work” or “maybe not” anymore. Forget everything you know about NAND recovery, and be aware for the future that has a name: VNR… recover data from NAND memories in VISUAL WAY…
Amazing tool and software. Finally, we have solution which would improve data recovery process from flash devices, even in the case of very hard cases. Innovative interface, huge configuration capabilities and data recovery process control, well rounded reader with universal ZIF48 socket together with wide adapters set, Scrambler module and much, much more. Highly recommended!
ARVIKA DATA RECOVERY, POLAND
I was very pleased to try the new Visual Nand Reconstructor Suite from ruSolut. From what I’ve seen, they found a new and different type of approach to Nand recovery, by using a visual approach until you get a perfect picture. Indeed I have to say that the concept is very good and well developed. When I started using the tool, everything seems to be in the correct place. Most of the options are easily accessible with a bunch of clicks. Some of them were not so easily found, but a quick look at the manual took me there quite quickly also. I’ve done a few Nands to test and the results were quite good, while compared with other tools. Mainly, the jobs done by other tools were also done by VNR, what shows the tool is on the right track to be a good option when working with Nands. Also used tech support a couple of times, to add some features to the software, and they were very quick to respond and even to produce the update, what was quite impressive for this type of tools. So in general I have a very good impression of VNR and if they keep up the pace, I’m sure they will be on the main suppliers on the area.
DATA RECOVER CENTER, PORTUGAL
Core Features of VNR
- Data recovery from broken Flash devices
- Forensic analysis of NAND physical image
- Analysis of hidden/obsolete/bad blocks of NAND memory
- Automatic analysis modes
- Largest set of adapters on market
- Powerful manual analysis and reverse engineering modes
- Unique dump viewer modes
- Support of microSD and other monolithic devices
- Flexible software conception and intuitive GUI with database
- Power adjustment for weak and mobile chips (1.8V…4.0V) separately for core and IO bus
- Chip-off data recovery and digital forensic technology becomes more complicated every year. We developed a special training course that helps to "tame" technology within several days thanks to fundamental theory coupled with practise on real cases.
VISUAL NAND RECONSTRUCTOR
- Visual Nand Reconstructor is a hardware platform for chip-off data recovery and digital forensic analysis of broken flash storage devices. The VNR kit includes following items:
- NAND Reader
- Adapters (8 pcs)
- Premium Support (1 year)
- Our support is provided by research engineers and developers of Visual Nand Reconstructor. We believe this is best way to help our clients efficiently, follow market's demand and keep VNR at the peak of technology.
Still thinking? Check our blog to get more information about technology